The TRUBLUE™ Auto Belay is the next generation of indoor and outdoor auto belays. Designed specifically for the climbing and challenge course adventure park industries, TRUBLUE uses technology superior to prior and current auto belay devices.
The TruBlue is the perfect alternative for those who were previously using a
WHY USE AN AUTO BELAY?
Bottom line, incorporating auto belays into your facility helps you increase revenue while reducing costs and risk.
- Attract single climbers:
With an auto belay, climbers don’t need to rely on having a partner
every time they visit your facility. Single climbers can come in
whenever their schedule allows - increasing their flexibility to use
- Reduce barriers to entry: Climbing can be intimidating for beginners, and climbing wall operators can attract new participants by minimizing the barriers to entry.
Our system eliminates the need for a partner and belayer training and testing.
our system allows new participants to just clip in and climb. This also makes auto belay devices perfect for venues that attract infrequent climbers, like amusement parks and resorts.
- Provide a unique endurance training tool: Using
our system gives single climbers the ability to climb up and down routes continuously without the need to take turns with their climbing partner. The result is an endurance workout much more intense that in traditional indoor climbing.
- Increase programming while decreasing staff costs: Having modular auto belays allows you to hold more classes, birthday parties, clinics and other group programming while keeping staff costs to a minimum. Simply move the auto belay devices to the areas where they are most needed for your programming schedule and fewer staff members will be needed to belay or supervise your climbers.
- Minimize your facility risk: The biggest risk in running a climbing facility are falls related to belayer human error.
Our system eliminates the human error factor from the equation, reducing your risk.
- Use it as an Exit to a Challenge Course, Aerial Adventure Park and or Zip Line Canopy Tour.: With an Auto belay you can exit a patron / participant from an element or ride
(an automatic descent belay) in a matter of seconds with just one staff. Units come in 40' and 100' lengths so you can choose the right one for your project.
BENEFITS OF OUR AUTO-BELAY
- TRUBLUE’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is the result of over four years of research, development and testing. This braking system is engineered to eliminate the need for a clutch bearing, which is an identified potential point of failure in previous and current modular auto belay designs.
- TRUBLUE is designed for climbers and those that need to climb. Our
system is engineered for safety, meeting the strictest safety standards of all auto belays.
- TRUBLUE auto belays have undergone extensive testing by an ISO 17025 certified lab specializing in product safety testing.
- TRUBLUE does not contain any sacrificial wear parts. This results in a lower cost of ownership than any other modular
unit on the market.
INDUSTRIES THAT CAN BENEFIT FROM USING AN AUTO BELAY:
|Colleges and Universities||Park and Recreation Centers|
|Climbing Gyms, Walls and
Climbing Towers||Health Clubs|
|Summer Camps||Parks and Park Districts|
|Family Fun Centers||Resorts an Spas|
|Military||Aerial Adventure Parks|